Factor House Support
Quick and easy access to support for Factor House products.
Find out how to contact our team for general enquiries (including sales related questions).
Commercial Support Plans
All commercial licenses come with our standard support plan, including:
- Access to regular product updates.
- Email support via [email protected].
Enterprise licenses include a commercial support plan that provides response time SLA, support window, and total annual allowance for training sessions.
|8 x 5 (AEST Time-Zone)
|Team Training Sessions
|1 x 6 seats (2hrs session)
|P1 Critical - Initial Response Time
|EOD + 1 Business Days
|P2 Degraded - Initial Response Time
|EOD + 2 Business Days
|P3 General - Initial Response Time
|EOD + 3 Business Days
|Dedicated Support Email
|Designated Account Manager
Support tickets are assigned one of the following priority categories:
- Priority 1: Critical. A complete loss of service or a significant feature with no workaround to Production systems.
- Priority 2: Degraded. Critical issues in non-production environments or intermittent issues and reduced quality of service where a workaround may exist.
- Priority 3: General. Product questions, feature requests, and general enquiries.
When you create a ticket, we will review the priority and respond within the response time and support window SLAs described above.
Bespoke Support Plans
We offer bespoke enterprise support plans on request, please contact us with your requirements.
Support plans apply to Factor House products only, we do not offer general Apache Kafka or Apache Flink support.